The longer weekend has allowed for some leisurely watching of some films, and one, which is very much in the style of the adventure tales we like to tell at Jabberwocky Audio Theater, is Disney’s 2001 film, Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Here’s some behind the scenes bits of the voice actors.
- International Talk Like William Shatner Day
- Where’s Mister Electrico? A Ray Bradbury Mystery
- Masterful Filmmaker (from the Far Side of the World) Peter Weir receives Lifetime Achievement Oscar
- I like Master and Commander and, yes, I’m a dad. Why do you ask?
- A Viewing Guide for Star Trek: The Next Generation